Success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
sometimes we succeed, sometimes we not..
when we succeed, we thank everyone around us, people congratulate us. we take responsibility for our hard work, a feeling about something we achieved..we feel happy
But when we not, we feel like hell, then we start to give excuses,
like.. oh I could not do that because my circumstances were different,
I could not do that because I was busy in some other work, etc etc etc
but have u ever think about this the moment u start doing so, u urself welcoming more such excuses to arise in ur mind.
instead of doing so, why can't we just take responsibility for our failure like we took when we succeeded.
I AM RESPONSIBLE for my Failures & success too.
Nobody force u ever to do against your willingness, unless u have a gun pointed to ur head.. hehe.
I mean to say, u need not worry about it when u fail in any situation, u fail in completing ur targets, take charge of urself, pick urself up.. so what.. I could not do that.. that doesn't mean I wl never do it. I WILL. I WILL .. I WILL
No matter what..!
So whats ur agenda today, how u gonna deal with ur incomplete things.
will u take responsibility to make things better?
will you?
well, if yes, then just DO IT..! Don't DOUBT it!
Have faith, things gonna work in ur favor very soon..Just take responsibility .. that's it!
Thanks
…………………………………….

DISCLAIMER

The content provided in this website including are the Intellectual Property of the owner of this site and provided for the reference of  personal and non-commercial use.


Copying, modifying, altering, publishing, broadcasting, distribution, sale, adopting, linking or transfer of  content available on the Website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without specific written permission from the owner. Owner shall take legal action against individuals and entities found violating the IPR (Intellectual Property Rights).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post