There comes a time in your life when everyone around you is just doubting each and every little step you make, they judge you, they pinpoint you in public, they tease you, they do everything in their capability to discourage you or to distract you from your goals

but what should you do in such a situation?

should you answer them or just stay silent

I would prefer to choose silence in such a situation, 

You know why? because:

  • I believe in my ability to figure out things around me even in the worst case scenario, 
  • I believe in my ability to make the right decisions.
So what! 
If my past, my experiences were not like others getting everything right in their lives at the right time

You know what,
People who judge you they are not to blame actually, you should forgive them, they are just assuming something based on your past, which you have already lived.

You do not need to answer them, you just need to listen and move ahead if they come your way.

There are lot more things in this world to know and Life is short you know, so why to waste time by thinking about someone who doesn't actually even know you and they are just assuming something about you and judging you accordingly

Make sure you know yourself better, you cannot allow anyone to affect what you believe.

You might have experienced such a situation already, otherwise, you won't be reading this article.

So my advice is: 
  • First, you should be super silent
  • Second, just don't get yourself affected by any such comments or judgments
  • Third, don't change your path

I mean if you seriously think that you are drowning in some situation and you need help then please go find someone who can really help you but don't sit idle and overthink about it

I have come across many situations like this, I can tell you it wasn't that easy in beginning but I learned a lot about it and still learning

People ask me, Gourav! 

What if the person commenting on you or criticizing you or judging you is right and he or she might be doing this for your good

I perfectly agree on this, it's not necessary that everyone who is commenting on you is a bad person.

but what am saying is, Criticizing and Commenting / Judging are two separate things, criticism is good, you get something out of it always


Now, you might be thinking how can we know if a person is criticizing you for your good or commenting for your bad.

let me help you there with an awesome trick, 

It is an instinct feeling, the moment when you listen from other's mouth and the way that other person is speaking. 

for example, if someone really cares for you or he or she wants you to improve, they will never do it in public, they will ask you in private and most commonly the first thing they will ask you "are you ok?" or "why are you not giving your best?" these questions means that they really care for you, they can guide you... but on opposite side when someone is asking you in public to make a joke on you or use you to laugh someone else.. its not caring...

Now you know it

Question is how you want to use this trick, depends upon you completely

So, I will end up this post on this point that my dear, if you know you are right, even your efforts are not giving you results, just keep going on, just keep making your efforts, you will get what you want in the better way eventually

be happy make others happy

Always choose your options wisely 

This is Gourav signing off, if you want to talk or need any kind of help anywhere just write to me, I will try my best and please write your views on this topic if you have faced such situations in your life, then share your experiences in comment box hereunder, I would love to hear you

Thanks

Gourav Kapoor
Stay blessed
Stay Connected

2 Comments

  1. Great content and advice for young CA aspirants like me.
    Keep writing and sharing such posts. 😇❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post