Sometimes in life, we feel so bad about ourselves, we feel so drowned in emotions, we feel there is no hope to move ahead, there is no one to help us out.
what to do in such a situation?
I will say, you should ASK for HELP
yes, when we are in such a situation, we generally don't ask people help us out, maybe that our ego or whatsoever it is, but not asking for help will not help us anyway.
there is nothing bad to ask for help if you need, we generally think, oh ! what he or she will think about me, that I can't do this thing at my own, I can't manage my life at my own.
but actually there is nothing like that, if you ask for help, you will get it for sure, but the first step to moving towards it must be taken from your side. It's obvious that if you only sit in one place don't ask anybody for help, then who will even come to know to help you out, you need to ask for it.
but actually what disturbs us in such a situation as I said earlier maybe our ego. But just think about it for a while, will you cost your life’s decisions just because of EGO..??
No, I don't think so, because you are capable to do things at your own, you don't require anyone’s permission to take your decisions, but at some point, we need a push from others, we need a direction to move ahead.
So what are you going to do?
are you going to ask others for help?
if yes, then be humble and polite while asking, you will get to learn so many things.
We all humans need the help of each other every second, every minute, every hour, every day, week, month, year and decade.
So go out and experience this wonderful feeling of asking others to help you in achieving your goal.
If you want my help in any situation, then you know very well what to do, u can write to me any-time at gkkapoor89@gmail.com
Thanks for your time 

Gourav Kapoor
…………………………………….

DISCLAIMER

The content provided on this website including are the Intellectual Property of the owner of this site and provided for the reference of personal and non-commercial use.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post