Things become tough when we have limited time and unlimited work.
Thoughts become rough in such situation, fear starts rising in our heart.
we feel we will not make it, we feel I don't belong here, we feel we are drowned.
everything seems a big mess,
to overcome this, u need to ACT now.
its natural when we r in a pressure situation, our mind gets stuck into some negative thoughts automatically.
have a little break from your work, take a walk around the block, listen to your favorite song
come back.. sit.. n say to urself.
Yes, am gonna do it now, no matter what time I have left, no matter how much work I have... what matter is my ACTION.
so start it now.. leave everything behind.. we have limited time, we have unlimited work.. so what ??
I will do the best I can.. !
start gaining ur passion today..!!

Thanks for your time 

Gourav Kapoor
…………………………………….

DISCLAIMER

The content provided on this website including are the Intellectual Property of the owner of this site and provided for the reference of personal and non-commercial use.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post