Hi People

Here today I am writing something about being knowledgable



Being knowledgeable about everything is not bad at all, our mind is hard-wired in a way that we always tend to look into new ways to gather as much knowledge as we can.

But, sometimes in way of enlightenment or being knowledgeable, we start thinking like we are the only ones who know everything, which is quite not the purpose of being knowledgable.

We should always remember that we are not the first person to do anything in this world, a lot more people had already done the same thing before or even if you are doing anything for the very first time in this world, then you are a real inventor and you should pursue to make others aware of what you have invented so far

what I am saying is, we should not feel ourselves different from others.
when we think we are much more knowledgable than others
When we think we are not at all knowledgable as others are
Both way we are wrong and both ways don't enlighten us in life

Instead, it makes you super stressed and leads to depression later on, which anybody would not even wish for at least

So, how can we stay away from this, how can we save ourselves from this kind of thoughts or feelings

I think the best way to protect yourself from this is to believe in this idea blindly that I STILL NEED TO LEARN MANY THINGS in life

When we will have this kind of fundamental thought in our mind, our mind will always remain open to welcome more new knowledge

and then believe in this idea that WHATEVER I HAVE LEARNED, I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND THE SAME WAY TO AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN THIS WORLD.


I think, if we can do the same, rest is just the magic of life as and when it will happen

Life is really simple, but we make it soo stressed with our own false thoughts, and trust me it never ends well for you eventually, sooner or later we will have to understand this, so why not sooner itself


I hope I was able to make you understand something, you always know that you can talk to me whenever you feel like, my doors are always open.


Stay Positive
Stay Blessed
and
Keep spreading smiles around you
Take care


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post